$26 to $30 Hourly
401K, Dental, Life, Medical
Psynergy Programs in Sacramento is looking for an LVN or LPT to join our team. This is a full-time, benefited position. Benefits include Medical and Dental insurance, a generous paid time off accrual and participation in our 401k plan with a 5% employer match. The hourly rate for this position is $26 - $30 per hour, depending on experience. All new hires must be able to pass a criminal background check and complete first aid and CPR training.
- Minimum licensing requirement of licensed psychiatric technician (LPT) or licensed vocational nurse (LVN).
- Experience with Medi-Cal billing is required.
- Mental health or residential facility experience is highly desired.
Job Summary: The LVN/LPT Medication Services Provider provides targeted medication education and rehabilitation services to individuals with mental illness. Utilizing medical knowledge and clinical judgment, assures the quality, timeliness and optimum level of patient care. You'll serve clients with special medical concerns such as diabetes, respiratory conditions or people receiving injectible medications.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide direct care services and complete required documentation/record keeping
- Meet and consult with Medication Services Director regarding client's progress and service/coordination plan
- Provide assessment and intervention in response to client crisis, including necessary follow up
- Participate in team care management and assist psychiatrist to meet client needs and improve client functioning
- Maintain current knowledge in the field of nursing through attendance at various events, related publications or articles and membership in professional organizations
- Perform injections of prescribed medications
- Assist clients with self-medication as needed
About Psynergy Programs, Inc.:
Psynergy is an adult high-end residential facility that provides housing option for individuals who desire a home-like setting coupled with care and supervision. Our atmosphere celebrates hope, promotes personal growth and builds social networks. We have three locations: Morgan Hill, Greenfield, and Sacramento.
We believe that together, we can achieve more. The prospect of community integration for individuals experiencing mental distress can be a reality – we offer a New Vision of community life. We are committed to creating innovative options for individuals to move out of locked settings and into successful community living.
Psynergy Programs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Company website: http://www.psynergy.org
Company address: 4604 Roosevelt Ave Sacramento CA 95820