$50,000 to $55,000 Annually
401K, Dental, Life, Medical
Psynergy Programs, an adult mental health residential facility provider, is looking for a full-time Maintenance Manager to oversee facility maintenance for our Roosevelt Ave. location, and our soon to open Rancho Cordova location. This position manages the housekeeping, landscaping and maintenance work and staff. We are looking for someone with at least 5 years of maintenance work experience with 2 years in a supervisory position. Must be able to pass a DOJ and FBI background check and possess a valid driver's license. This is a salaried position with a pay rate between $50,000 and $60,000.
Summary: Manages all landscaping, janitorial and maintenance duties at one or more locations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Hires, trains, schedules and manages performance of maintenance staff.
- Performs planning, installation and maintenance of outdoor landscaping, to include plants, sprinklers, structures and fountains.
- Directs housekeeping duties of residences and clinics, to include regular and deep cleaning of rooms, common areas, offices, rest rooms and floors.
- Manages and conducts building maintenance activities such as plumbing, electrical wiring and carpentry, including sheet rocking and repairing buildings, floors and roofs.
- Performs planning, installation, maintenance and replacement of mechanical units such as air conditioners, water heaters, laundry machines and kitchen equipment.
- Directs and oversees vendors providing landscaping, housekeeping or maintenance services.
- Controls and maintains ordering of parts, equipment and supplies for landscaping, housekeeping and maintenance; compares costs to ensure best choices for cost and quality are made.
- Responsible for maintenance of company vehicles.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the materials, methods and tools involved in the repair of houses and buildings.
- Knowledge of the use, maintenance and troubleshooting of landscaping tools.
- Knowledge of the use, maintenance and troubleshooting of hand and power tools.
- Understanding of the chemicals used in landscaping and cleaning and their uses and cautions.
- Ability to follow instructions and read blueprints.
- Ability to compare relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Can identify, review and implement solutions to complex problems.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- 5+ years’ building maintenance experience desired.
- 2+ years’ supervisor experience required.
- Must be able to receive a criminal record clearance as required by Title XXII, licensing regulations. This includes FBI and DOJ clearance.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and remain insurable by company’s insurance provider.
- A health screening, by or under the direction of a physician must have been performed not more than one year prior to employment or within seven (7) days after employment. Health screening must include TB clearance not more than one year prior to employment or within seven (7) days after employment.
- Must have a “valid” standard first aid card from an accredited institution.
- Must be physically able to assist clients and/or staff in the evacuation of program facility in emergency situations.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, crouching, kneeling and twisting, balancing, climbing and crawling are often required.
- Occasionally exposed to wet weather conditions.
- Occasionally works in high precarious places.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
About Psynergy Programs, Inc.:
Psynergy is an adult residential facility that provides housing option for individuals who desire a home-like setting coupled with care and supervision. Our atmosphere celebrates hope, promotes personal growth and builds social networks. We have three locations: Morgan Hill, Greenfield, and Sacramento.
We believe that together, we can achieve more. The prospect of community integration for individuals experiencing mental distress can be a reality – we offer a New Vision of community life. We are committed to creating innovative options for individuals to move out of locked settings and into successful community living.
Psynergy Programs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Company website: http://www.psynergy.org
Company address: 4604 Roosevelt Ave. Sacramento, CA