Mental Health Rehabilitation Specialist
$23 to $29 Hourly
401K, Dental, Life, Medical
Mental Health Rehabilitation Specialist Needed for High End Residential Facility
Psynergy Programs is looking for a full-time Mental Health Rehabilitation Specialist for its Morgan Hill facility. Job duties include providing one-on-one support and running groups to assist clients in coping with their illness.
A minimum of an Associate's degree is required; a Bachelor's degree is preferred. Must have at least 4 years experience working with clients in a mental health setting. Previous experience writing notes for Medi-Cal highly desired.
We offer medical and dental benefits, a 401k plan, and generous paid time off. The hourly rate for this position is $23 - $29 per hour, depending on experience. All new hires must be able to pass a criminal background check and complete first aid and CPR training.
- Provides milieu and/or mental health rehabilitation support.
- Assists with assessment and intervention in client crises, including necessary follow-up, using appropriate consultation.
- Completes clinical records and other required documentation in accordance with agency, payer and regulatory requirements.
- Monitors residents’ behavioral changes, reinforces positive appropriate behavior, offers counseling and support to residents in need, and reports observations to the supervisor.
- Helps patient and family through individual or group conferences to understand, accept and follow medical recommendations.
- Utilizes community resources to assist patient with resuming life in the community or learning to live within the limits of their disability.
About Psynergy Programs, Inc.:
Psynergy is an adult high-end residential facility that provides housing option for individuals who desire a home-like setting coupled with care and supervision. Our atmosphere celebrates hope, promotes personal growth and builds social networks. We have three locations: Morgan Hill, Greenfield, and Sacramento.
We believe that together, we can achieve more. The prospect of community integration for individuals experiencing mental distress can be a reality – we offer a New Vision of community life. We are committed to creating innovative options for individuals to move out of locked settings and into successful community living.
Psynergy Programs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Company website: http://www.psynergy.org
Company address: 18225 Hale Ave Morgan Hill CA 95037