Compensation: $13 - $17 per hour
Employment type: part-time
Psynergy is looking for a responsible and dedicated part-time Housekeeper to complement our team in Morgan Hill. Hours are Hours are Friday – Sunday, 6:30am – 3:pm, and some Mondays. We offer an hourly rate of $13 - $17 per hour, depending on experience.
To Apply: Please apply here sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/fbh/d/part-time-housekeeper/6604588009.html with your resume and a cover letter. If you are selected to move forward in our process we will contact you. Please no phone calls.
We are looking for responsible and dedicated Housekeepers to complement our team. If you're looking to work in a positive environment, built on strong values and principles, this is your chance.
The Housekeeper provides all aspects of housekeeping services for the facility; daily cleaning of client's rooms, hallways, bathrooms, program rooms, staff offices and indoor and outdoor public areas.
- Timely cleaning of assigned areas in accordance to company standards.
- Report needed maintenance or repairs observed during cleaning activities.
- Report observed irregularities, such as hidden medications or prohibited items.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Building maintenance and/or janitorial services experience, including housekeeping and sanitation principals.
- Basic to intermediate math skills.
- Understand, read, write and can carry out detailed written and oral English instructions.
- Certification in CPR and first aid.
- Physical Requirements: walking, sitting, pinching and finger flexion, reaching with hands and arms (required constantly); lifting (up to 30 pounds), carrying, pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, crouching, kneeling and twisting, balancing, climbing and crawling.
Benefits: We strive to maintain a diverse, motivated, and positive work environment. This is a full-time position with an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO) and 5% 401(k) matching.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.