Healthy snacks: Almond Butter Balls
Prep time: 10 min
Total time: 40 mins
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds or chocolate chips
- pinch of salt
- In a bowl add all of ingredients together and mix until combined. The texture should be sticky and able to hold together if you pinch between your fingers. Add additional maple syrup if more moisture is needed.
- In a sheet pan, place parchment paper.
- Use a small cookie scoop to measure dough and form ball between hands. Place on sheet pan lined with parchment paper and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Enjoy them with some fruit or on their own! Keep stored in refrigerator or freezer in sealed container.