Healthy snacks: Apple Chips
Prep time: 5 min
Total time: 3 hours
- 4 cored and sliced apples (about ¼ inch thick)
- 2 ½ teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of Coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 200 F.
- Add the sliced apples to a large bowl; then coat the apples with the cinnamon.
- Spread the coconut oil in the baking sheet or line one with parchment paper; then line the apples flat on the pan (make sure you don’t overlap them).
- Bake 2-3 hours until the chips are dry yet still a bit soft. Allow to cool completely before placing them in an air tight container for up to 4 days.