Stuffed, Roasted Butternut Squash
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 50 - 60 mins
- 1 medium butternut squash
- ½ tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon cloves
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch sea salt
- 4 figs (fresh or dried), chopped
- ½ cup cranberries, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped pistachio nuts
• Split butternut squash in half and scoop out the seeds.
• Place hollow side up in a large baking dish. Add ¼ cup of water to bottom of pan.
• Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Sprinkle with black pepper, cloves, and salt.
• Sprinkle with chopped figs, cranberries, and pistachios.
• Place in oven at 375 F and bake for about 45 minutes, until tender.
• Remove and enjoy!