Design and Environments Project Manager
Summary: As a Design and Environments Project Manager you will be focused on operations maintaining quality standards of physical environments for our clients and staff, at each facility. You will build and manage mission-critical processes that enable ongoing quality of interior and exterior spaces. You will become a close partner to our executive and operations teams, and with their guidance develop steps for timely improvements.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Partner with the Executive Team and internal operations teams and develop a unique understanding of the evolving needs of each facility
- Develop a long-term vision to further streamline the processes
- Create a roadmap in alignment with administrators, staff, design, facilities teams that makes your missions efficient, and clear to staff
- Deliver timely updates and follow through
- Regular sites walk throughs to examine current physical conditions of all interiors and exteriors, including all furnishing and fixtures
- Document and produce subsequent punch lists of work items
- Assign necessary repair work orders to internal teams or outside vendors
- Source new vendors as needed
- Maintain financial controls (adhere to budgets, monitor payments and credits)
- Supervise completion of assigned work order
*Typical (but not limited to) areas of focus will involve furniture, flooring, lighting, landscaping, etc.
Furniture inventory & Documentation:
- Inspect and document conditions of current assets:
- Receive and inspect new deliveries
- Install furniture in designated positions
- Track shipments, maintain records of all furnishings, handle all exchanges, and returns
New Furnishings Purchases:
- Make recommendations for new purchases
- Get approvals for all purchases
- Place new orders as needed
- Select and source new furnishings
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Min 2 years’ experience in project management, internal team and vendor partnerships
- Logistics and order tracking management
- Ability to independently recognize and organize workflow, and problem solve
- Orientation for details, record keeping, and accurate reporting
- Enthusiastic and succinct oral and written communication
- Must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
- Must have a “valid” standard first aid card and CPR card from an accredited institution.
Company website: http://www.psynergy.org
Company address: 9847 Folsom Blvd Sacramento, CA 95825