401K, Dental, Life, Medical
Psynergy Programs, an adult residential mental health facility in Greenfield, is looking for a licensed Therapist to join our staff. This is a full-time position in a small program with a friendly, comfortable atmosphere and the ability to be hands on. Psynergy offers generous benefits, including medical and dental insurance, 22 days of paid time off to start, and participation in a 401k plan with a 5% company match.
We want to meet dedicated professionals that can answer "yes" to all of the following questions:
- Do you want to improve the quality of people's lives?
- Are you seeking meaning and purpose in your career?
- Do you wish you could work more directly with clients in a smaller program where you can actually see yourself making a difference?
- Are you self-motivated and results driven, yet lighthearted and fun?
- Do you exceed people's expectations of you on a regular basis?
- Do you have passion for your work?
The Position: Utilizes a variety of treatment modalities to enable clients to achieve specific case plans and casework goals.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Implement and utilize principles of a therapeutic community model
- Perform intensive counseling and psychotherapy
- Provide individual, family and group therapy and conduct clinical assessments
- Develop treatment plans
- Complete clinical records and other required documentation in accordance with agency, payer and regulatory requirements
- Responsibilities may include supervising graduate student interns (MSW, MA) and paraprofessional staff.
- This position requires a minimum of a Master of Social Work degree (MSW) or Master of Psychology or Counseling degree (MA/MS). In addition, you must have a current clinical license (LCSW, LMFT, or LPCC) in good standing with the Board of Behavioral Sciences or Board of Psychology.
- Must possess at least 1 year of experience working in a mental health setting as a licensed clinician.
- Medi-Cal/Medicare billing experience is required.
- Basic computer skills are required and Electronic Medical Records experience is preferred.
About Psynergy Programs, Inc.:
Psynergy is an adult residential facility that provides housing option for individuals who desire a home-like setting coupled with care and supervision. Our atmosphere celebrates hope, promotes personal growth and builds social networks. We have four locations: Morgan Hill, Greenfield, Rancho Cordova, and Sacramento.
We believe that together, we can achieve more. The prospect of community integration for individuals experiencing mental distress can be a reality – we offer a New Vision of community life. We are committed to creating innovative options for individuals to move out of locked settings and into successful community living.
Psynergy Programs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Company website: http://www.psynergy.org
Company address: 806 Elm Ave, Greenfield 93927